R U OK in 2023?
Don't go through anything alone. Please click on the link below regarding who to talk to:
As parents we appreciate the hard work and effort you put in everyday to support your child, in their learning and mental wellbeing. We understand that as parents you deserve a break as well and time to yourself. We want to encourage you to take time away from your screens, some examples of this:
- Start your own veggie garden
- Movie night (with snacks, drinks and blankets)
- Pamper night (facemasks, candles, foot massages)
- Get creative (draw, colour-in, create)
- D~E~A~R (drop everything and read)
- Try out a new recipe
- Paint that wall of your house you’ve looked at for that bit too long
- Get away from the kids (have some time to yourself)
- Anything else that boosts you mental health
- Make sure you spend time with and listen to your loved ones
These are a few ideas that we believe will boost your positivity.
We understand these times can be challenging and full of uncertainty. As a school we strive to connect our community and we hope you are staying positive during these difficult times.
We appreciate your efforts and hope this encourages you to take a break and allow yourself to be creative.